FOR MORE INFORMATION CALL 01279 427104
|Event Name:||Level 3 Award in Inspection & Testing (Combined)|
|Event Time:||09:00:00 AM|
|Event Length:||6 Days in total|
This qualification aims at the specialist knowledge and skills you need, including appropriate legislation, inspection and testing techniques, completing and issuing certificates or reports and understanding of results and measurements. Assessment will be through a multiple-choice on-line test and a practical task.
It is aimed at practising electricians who have not carried out Inspection and Testing since qualifying or who require some update of training before going onto other City & Guilds qualifications. The qualification is also suitable for those with limited experience of Initial Inspection of Electrical Installations, such as those entering the industry from other engineering disciplines or who have
been working in allied trades
• Successfully complete one online multiple choice test (2391-050)
• Successfully complete one practical assignment (2391-500)
In order to gain the qualification, candidates must pass each of the above components.
• Requirements for initial verification of electrical installations.
• Safety management procedures when undertaking initial verification
• Requirements for the initial inspection of an electrical installation
• Requirements for testing electrical installations at initial verification
• Perform inspection and testing of electrical installations
We strongly recommend that candidates have the City and Guilds 2382 prior to taking this course, though this is not a mandatory requirement.
Mandatory book requirement: IEE 17th Edition Wiring Regulations, IEE Onsite Guide and Guidance Note 3
|Course Date||29th November to 2nd December and the 5th & 6th December 2022.|
|Course Duration||6-Days in total|